Schwinn 170 Upright Bike
(as of Oct 17,2021 20:02:21 UTC – Details)
From the manufacturer
The perfect combination of comfort, innovation and value.
Ready for quality cardio workouts that complement your workout goals? With upgraded comfort, an array of customization features and intuitive goal tracking technology, the Schwinn 170 Upright Bike is a healthier you waiting to happen.
– 29 programs (12 profile; 9 heart rate control (4 Beginner; 4 Advanced; 1 Custom); 4 custom user defined; 2 fitness tests (1 Beginner; 1 Advanced); 1 recovery test; 1 quick start) and additional features.
– Schwinn DualTrack two blue backlit LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks.
– Time, Distance, and Calories goal tracking with USB data transfer functionality to the Schwinn Connect website and compatibility with MyFitnessPal.
– USB charging port.
– 4 user capability for multiple user set-up.
– Telemetry heart rate enabled (chest strap not included).
– 25 levels of eddy current resistance aligned with a high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout.
– 10 resistance quick keys to rapidly take you from easy to hard and back again.
– Sturdy frame provides a stable workout platform
– 6 LED tracking lights.
– Large contoured thick padded seat with fore and aft adjustability to fine tune your fit.
– Angle adjustable handlebars with forearm rests for a comfortable riding position.
– Ergonomically placed grip heart rate for a relaxed riding position when using a heart rate program.
3 speed fan, 3-piece cranks, oversized water bottle holder, transport wheels and integrated levelers.
– Sealed acoustic chamber speakers for big quality sound.
Product Assembled Dimensions: 41.3″ X 21.4″ X 55.6″.
– Maximum user weight: 300 lbs.
– Power Requirements: Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V-120V circuit. 120V 60Hz AC input; 1.5A output.
Date First Available:November 18, 2014
Dual track two LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
Schwinn Connect goal tracking and data export keep you up to date on reaching your fitness goals
29 programs, 4 user settings and goal tracking are all there to keep you motivated and challenged
25 levels of resistance aligned with a high speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel make every workout smooth and quiet
Charging USB port and data exchange