XTERRA Fitness ERG200 Folding Magnetic Resistance Rower
$429.99 - $191.10
(as of May 21,2022 05:24:09 UTC – Details)
Rowing is one of the best full-body workouts around. The continuous rowing motion requires your entire body, so it boosts your heart rate, muscle engagement, and calorie burn! Rowing is impact-free and the intensity is completely user-controlled.
The XTERRA ERG200 Rower utilizes a dual aluminum track rail system, simple dial tension selection with 8 levels, and an easily adjustable console angle. The large contoured seat, padded pull handle, and pivoting foot pedals with wide Velcro straps combine for a smooth and comfortable workout for users of all fitness levels. Plus, you can fold it up for storage or easy transport. Start making waves with your workouts today on the XTERRA ERG200 Rower and exceed your expectations.
• Compact frame design folds up for easy storage or transport when not in use
• Dual extruded aluminum seat slide rails mounted to a steel frame provides incredibly smooth and stable motion
• Large 3.7” LCD monitor features an easy-to-read adjustable angle with all the necessary information – clearly displays elapsed time, stroke count, calories, total count, and scan
• 8 levels of magnetic resistance are accessed through a dial resistance knob mounted conveniently right in front of you
• High RPM 9 lbs. flywheel delivers the perfect amount of momentum to simulate real rowing
• Pivoting foot pedals use a wide Velcro strap for quick and easy sizing with a secure fit
• Magnetic resistance system is friction-free for smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free operation
• Large comfort molded seat maximizes comfort and durability
• Padded handle allows for comfort during long workout sessions
• Uses 2 AA batteries (included), so no plug-in required
• Transport wheels allow for moving your equipment
• Weight limit: 250 lbs.
• Assembled dimensions – L x W x H: 72” x 20.7″ x 31.5″
• Assembled weight: 55.1 lbs.
• 1 year frame
• 1 year parts
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Product Dimensions:71.9 x 20.7 x 31.5 inches; 55 Pounds
Item model number:ERG200
Batteries:2 AA batteries required. (included)
Date First Available:June 30, 2016
Country of Origin:USA
Compact frame design folds up for easy storage or Transport when not in Use
Dual extruded aluminum seat slide rails mounted to a steel frame provides incredibly smooth and Stable motion
Large 3.7 inch LCD monitor features an easy-to-read Adjustable angle with all the necessary information – clearly displays elapsed time, stroke count, calories, total count, and scan
8 levels of magnetic resistance is accessed through a Dial resistance knob mounted conveniently right in front of you
Magnetic resistance System is friction-free for smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free operation